[Samba] winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found - Samba ; Hello, Can someone tell me how to resolve the "winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found" error in my log.winbind? I see tons of them on a regular basis. samba-3.0.28,1 squid-2.6.18 FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #1: Thu Mar 15 01:46:50 ...

  1. [Samba] winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found

    Hello,

    Can someone tell me how to resolve the "winbindd: Exceeding 200 client
    connections, no idle connection found" error in my log.winbind? I see
    tons of them on a regular basis.

    samba-3.0.28,1
    squid-2.6.18
    FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #1: Thu Mar 15 01:46:50 CDT 2007

    Kind regards,
    Elvar

  2. Re: [Samba] winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found

    Is there a way to allow more than 200 connections?