I am getting it. Thank you for all the info.

"They will not clash or fight with each other....both will ignore each other
> and clients that register or use one to make a query will not use the
> other..."

This is what I wanted to know. I probably should have asked the question.
Will they fight with each other.. But I am really starting to
understand.

Obrigado muito muito
Dominic Iadicicco

> Dominic Iadicicco escreveu:
>> Cool.
>>
>> So the servers should not do anything bad to each other becasue they are
>> both running wins? Is this correct? Also I can disable broadcasting on
>> both servers as well.
>> I don't have to but I can.
>>

>> Thanks again
>>
>> Dominic
>>

> (...)
>
> trying to be the "master
> WINS" if thats what you are asking. The reasons that you should not
> use more than one is exactly the contrary, both will ignore each other
> and clients that register or use one to make a query will not use the
> other, ending with only partial knowledge of the neighborhood. (but
> seems that its what you want)
>
> About trying to do more than that and disable the broadcast of the
> servers, I simply never tried/needed to do anything like that. As I
> never saw any reason to do so and as a security measure I don't see it
> being all that usefull either.
>

> Regards.
>
> Edmundo Valle Neto
> --