Newbie question ! I have set up Samba on Ubuntu 7.10, and file sharing
is working. Now printer. I tried setting it up without Point and Print,
but I got "Access denied. Unable to connect" on the Windows systems.
O'Reilly's good book says this can happen, so I went back to implement

This requires me to have SePrintOperatorPrivilege status. I entered :
sudo net rpc rights grant '\cjf' SePrintOperatorPrivilege
and got :
Failed to grant privileges for\cjf (NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED)

Googling for this doesn't seem to tell me anything helpful. Any advice

John French