Well,

I disabled broadcasting on both of my different domains, and I was under
the impression that you have to have Netbios over TCP/IP for Samba. So
in order for one node to know where the other is I use wins. Now each
domain controller has there own wins server because I don't allow one
cross domain communication. Now do I still not need wins? And if I
do, is have one on each domain, is that going to be a problem?

Dom