Hi!

I have some problem with the trust betwen domains of Windows 200x.
>From a machine of domain A I can read users and groups of domain B,

but I have some users of domain B at groups of domain A, and when I
try
userB@pc: ~$ getent group "domainA\group"

I don't get the users of domain B that belong to this group. But if I
write this order with an user of domain B:
userB@pc: ~$ id

I get all the groups of all domains where he belongs, also the groups
of domain A.

So, my question is:
How can I get the users of domain B that belong to a group of domain A?

Thanks,
David Molina