Is there any way to customize smbstatus to produce the following columns?

share user file

My problem is that I have multiple shares. Each share has somewhat the
same file structure. I need to be able to see which user is using which
file on which share. Currently you can only get one of the following:

PID Client IP address Date

Share User Group PID Client Date

PID Sharing R/W Oplock File Date

I just want to know if there is a way to view these lists as anything
except for the default. I'm sorry if this question is old, and answered
already. I searched the list, and google, and didn't come up with anything.

TIA
-Aubrey