Hello sambers

I have a samba working as a PDC in my network. Then i created a main
share and within this share a i have all the company departments
directories. I use POSIX ACLs in the directories to control the user
access. For example, i have a directory named "sales" and i want that
the user "boss" hava total access in this directory, so as the "sales"
group so i defined some ACEs:

setfacl -m user:boss:rwx sales
setfacl -d -m user:boss:rwx sales

When the user "boss" access it from a windows client, he can view the
files, edit files, but cannot remove or rename them, that's is my nightmare.

Thanks for any help

Bruno