--=-=-=

Andrew Bartlett writes:

> On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 18:38 +0100, Dave Love wrote:
>> Andrew Bartlett writes:
>>
>> > So, the real question is: Am I insane, and does anybody else know their
>> > way around the Heimdal tree/automake/libtool well enough to describe how
>> > create a new lib?

>> The autotools stuff is mostly straightforward. Isn't it clear from
>> the existing libraries, or is it a question of not knowing automake?

> Just not knowing automake. I only survived adding the ldb module
> because I could copy/paste the definition for the LDAP module :-)

The making makefiles part of modern automake is the easist part of the
autotoolchain to understand. If you need any help, I'm sure I can help you.

To create a new lib, just copy an old Makefile.am that builds a lib and add
the new Makefile to AC_CONFIG_FILES section in configure.in.

Love

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--