--=-/4h95KA7DaE4txDnA8Ix

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 09:08 +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> Hello list,
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I once had the case where my preexec script/program segfaulted and logins=

were=20
> refused. So here is yet another patch to allow logins if the preexec scri=

pt=20
> was killed. Once again, opinions please.
> http://linux01.org/~jengelh/samba_AS-sigfix.diff
> (Do not spend attention to the version numbers in the patch..., works wit=

h=20
> 3.0.9 too)

Why should we allow access if the script failed, and the admin asked
that if the script failed, that the login be refused?

Isn't this something for the script to handle (if it is expected that
the script may segfault)? =20

Andrew Bartlett

--=20
Andrew Bartlett http://samba.org/~abartlet/