Hi again.

The example that you sent isn't my problem.=20
My 30 shares are not home shares. They are all created in smb.conf, for=20
example, financial, sales, business, etc... For home shares i did what you =

sent.
Any sugestion ?

Thanks.

St=E9phanas Schaden
email: stephanass@ctbctelecom.net.br
Brazil

Pavel Rochnyack
29/11/2004 00:38
Favor responder a rpv=5Fmuma

=20
Para: stephanass@ctbctelecom.net.br
cc: samba-technical@lists.samba.org
Assunto: Re: HELP: Win2k/XP Question / Profile Question / Ro=
ot Share Question

Hello stephanass,
Sunday, November 28, 2004, 11:15:04 PM, you wrote:

scnb> Hi all.

scnb> I installed SAMBA as a PDC domain of my network and everything is=20
working=20
scnb> ok. But i must to do tree things that i don't know how I do.

scnb> The problems are:

scnb> 1: Today if i want to join a Win2k or WinXP on the SAMBA domain i=20
must to=20

try to use "add machine script" in smb.conf.

scnb> 2: I don't want that the samba storaged the profiles for each user=20
on the=20

remove "logon path" parameter from smb.conf.

scnb> 3: I created 30 shares, all them apointing to folder=20
/home/,=20

You can use something like

[share]
path =3D /home/%U
comment =3D Home Dir for '%U'

scnb> I search on internet but i don't find a properly document about=20
them.

Please, begin to read Samba Documentation. There are many examples of
configuring samba as pdc. You needn`t search on internet, you get all
docs and howtos with samba package.

Also note this question is not for samba-technical but for samba=20
(samba-general) list.

--=20
Best regards,
Pavel mailto:rpv@muma.tusur.ru