--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 10:28:39AM +0200, David Barth wrote:

> Michael : I'm still not sure to see the advantages : you loose type=20
> checking/safety usually enforced by compilers when calling a function=20
> and you need to duplicate (possibly autogenerated code) for decoding the=

=20
> new DCE_PIPE protocol ? Now, Perl is not really about type safety, so I=

=20
> loose a point... ;-)
>=20
> I'm taking a look at Samba4 libraries, with the help of Richard Renard.

You might want to look at what I have been working on in the Samba 4
scripting/swig directory. There's a README which tells you how to
get things working.

It implements Python bindings for a subset of the DCERPC client library
routines. Sorry, no Perl bindings at the moment though.

Tim.

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24

--u3/rZRmxL6MmkK24--