--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 12:20:25PM -0400, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> Well, first it should be noted that the majority of AFS traffic is _not_=

=20
> encrypted, at least some of the time. Nearly everything had already been=

=20

Hmm. I thought I had seen the ptserver requests from the fileserver being
encrypted, in particular the getcps call. But I might be wrong.

> Similarly, I can write documentation describing the ptserver RPC protocol=

,=20
> including telling you what all the RPC's do, what their names are, and wh=

at=20
> the types of their arguments are. I just can't copy text from IBM's=20
> documentation or code.

Ok, that helps, thanks. Another question: What about the output of rxgen? Is
that also covered by the IBM public license? Do I have to write my own rxge=
n?
Or just write the marshalling/unmarshalling manually?

Volker

--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW

--AbQceqfdZEv+FvjW--