This is an automatic response. You should received this message at
most once per week.

I am overseas until the 11th of August and will only be reading
e-mail infrequently. I will not be answering my phone while
overseas.

I have received your e-mail message and will read it on my return.

If you require a faster response,

* Please contact Pacific Internet Network Operations Centre
if your request cannot wait for my return.
General network operations requests should currently go to this
address anyway.

* If you need to contact Pacific Internet urgently, please call
1300 PAC NOC (1300 622 772).

* If you need to contact me urgently, please send me a SMS on my
mobile number.

David.
--
David Luyer Phone: +61 3 9674 7525
Chief Network Architect P A C I F I C Fax: +61 3 9698 4825