Aix5.3

We have created different Samba shares for file exports from our ERP
system. After these files are created we have SQLserver load processes that
import the data into the tables. The problem is we can't seem to have
multiple connections from the same Windows server. The service Sql is
started with has been created on the Unix box and that is what is used to
sign-in. The problem starts when another load process starts it already sees
the user/connection is active and dies. Invalid user bad password. We have
to single thread these processes.

Do you have something configured wrong?

TIA.