Hi - we have 10 windows clients using a single linux samba box as the
PDC. I need the ability to centralize all the individual client hosts
files, if possible. Right now, everyone has to be made an
administrator so that they can edit their hosts files on a periodic
basis. I would like to instead have the ability to have a single
'hosts' file on the samba server that is pulled on every login/logout
or on an ongoing basis. Any ideas on how to do this? We also have an
LDAP server if that was another possibility. Thanks in advance,

-Pat-