Hi all,

We have FACLs successfully set up on Solaris 5.8 and we are trying to
restrict the listing of directories in Windows. I imagine this may
have something to do with Samba.

Current permissions for a top-level directory are:
# file: clients
# owner: owner
# group: group499
user::rwx
group::rwx #effective:rwx
mask:rwx
other:r-x
default:user::rwx
default:group::rwx
default:mask:rwx
defaultther:---

Permissions for a directory inside the directory above:
# file: test
# owner: testuser
# group: testgroup
user::rwx
group::rwx #effective:rwx
group:testgroup:rwx #effective:rwx
mask:rwx
other:---
default:user::rwx
default:group::rwx
default:mask:rwx
defaultther:---

When viewing directory 'clients' in Windows, I am able to see directory
'test' but am unable to search it.
So it is listed in the directory tree in My Computer but is not able to
be clicked upon without an error message stopping me from looking in
there.

I am looking for a solution which will stop the directory 'test' to be
shown at all.

Is this possible?
Thanks!