Hi,

I am running v3.0.14a-2 (comes bundled with FC4) and have set it up as a
print server. I have pretty much set it up identically to the soon to
be retired v2.2.7 server.

From an XP, when I click on the Security tab in the printer properties
on a printer being hosted on the server, and rather then seeing the list
of admins configured in Samba, I see the builtin domain admin account
which is actually disabled on the primary domain controller. I don't
specify that account anywhere, so Samba is obviously reading that from
the PDC. How do I override that so that Samba will pay attention to the
admin list in smb.conf?

Thanks,
Rob

--