All -

After running for months successfully one of our production Samba servers
began giving an error yesterday: "The format of the specified computer
name is invalid". I turned up the logging and wbinfo -t produces the
following:

wbinfo -t
checking the trust secret via RPC calls failed
error code was NT_STATUS_INVALID_COMPUTER_NAME (0xc0000122)
Could not check secret

I have rejoined the domain (deleted the computer account), deleted tdb
files, rebooted system and a few other smb.conf changes. None of them will
correct the issue. What am I missing? The other Samba servers are fine.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Bob Dehn