--===============1593653710==

--==_Exmh_1144157540_7182P

What is the best path to follow to migrate an existing NT domain to a Samba
server.

I've got several other Samba domains elsewhere, but none of them started as NT
domains so I didn't have to do a migration.

The existing network has several servers, all of which I intend to retire
from fileservice once this migration is finished. At the moment I have my samba
server on the network in a bogus domain and of course there's no useful
communication.

The samba server is set up to use LDAP and is running 3.0.13 under Mandriva.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues Trinsic Solutions
President 1611-B West 6th Street