Using 3.0.20 with an ldap backend running on Suse Linux ES 9 SP2. I have two
remotes sites and one site is getting a semaphore timeout displayed on the
XP sp1 and sp2 client workstations. None of the other sites are affected.
Usually a ldap resync and a samba restart will fix it but sometimes I have
to pull the plug on the server because it simply will not respond. Hardware
is exactly the same between all the sites. Google hasn't revealed much
regarding my problem.