RPM packages of Samba 3.0.22 for all SuSE Linux products are available
at ftp://ftp.SuSE.com/pub/projects/samba/3.0/ or

Supported SuSE Linux based products are at the moment SuSE Linux 9.1,
9.2, 9.3, 10.0, UnitedLinux 1/ SuSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 8,
SLES 9, and factory (=3D the currently developed product). For some
architectures - like ia64, ppc, s390(x) - you find a limited releases

The same packages are also available at

Please use a mirror close to your site. A list of Samba.org mirrors is
available at http://Samba.org/ There choose a mirror at the right top
of the page.

There are also a bunch of SuSE mirrors. A list of international mirror
sites is at
A list of mirrors in Germany is at

If you encounter any problem with these packages please don't blame the
Samba Team. Instead file a bug to https://bugzilla.Samba.org/, pick
product Samba 3.0, then select 'component' Packaging and set 'assign to'
to samba-maintainers at suse dot de. Or use http://bugzilla.Novell.com
with the same assignee instead.

For additional information - how to report bugs and which log files are
required - see http://en.openSUSE.org/Samba

Our customers, our products, our responsibility.

Have a lot of fun...

Lars - for the Novell Samba Team
Lars M=C3=BCller [=CB=88la=CB=90(r)z =CB=88m=CA=8Fl=C9=90]
Samba Team
SuSE Linux, Maxfeldstra=C3=9Fe 5, 90409 N=C3=BCrnberg, Germany

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)