Hello,

It is my first time on this list, so I just wish to first thank the Samba team
for the good work they are doing.

I wish to do a replication of the active directory user accounts on Samba +
OpenLDAP + ... for an offsite use. I have read a lot on the following subject,
but I am finding it hard to find an answer.

Is it possible to "export" passwords ... and use them to authenticate via Samba
or another tool ?

The off-site is connected via Internet to the main site, but I want a Samba
Controler on the off-site to give access to users home-directory.
And I want central configuration via Active Directory.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Joffrey Pannequin