Hi,=20
=20

I run samba, version 3.0.21b for data exchange between windows in vmware =
and
the linux host (gentoo).

Notice:=20
> Samba was compiled without: -acl -async -automount -cups -doc -examples
> -kerberos -ldap -ldapsam -libclamav -mysql -oav -pam -postgres -python
> -quotas -readline (-selinux) -swat -syslog -winbind -xml -xml2

=46rom time to I can't access my local samba share in=20
the virtual machine anymore, usually this happends after having=20
suspended/hibernated the system.

I noticed when browsing the samba share from within linux with th konqueror=
=20
there is a strange file (only visibible within samba), with the name:=20

_JWYWA~R=20
=20
It seems to be binary, don't know whether it contains sensible information =
so=20
here is some readable text from the file
=20
Code:
local/thinkpad:/tmp/.ICE-unix/dcop[...]
=20
=20
When I delete this file and restart vmware player I can access my share
again. Where does this file come from? Is this a lock file from samba?=20

Any help appreciated.
=20
Regards,=20
Ruben