mallapadi niranjan wrote:
> Hi matt
>
> Did you get any success.
>


No luck yet. I've tried to get help with this before but all I've ever
gotten are replies from other people having the same problem with the
SMBD's growing until the service is unreachable. I've tried to set a
few parameters different like 'machine password timeout' and turned
kernel oplocks off, but none of which helped. It always seems like it
does at first because it doesn't happen for a while, but then eventually
it does reoccur. It doesn't really happen in any sort of set period.
It could crash one day, and then not crash for 3 months. On the other
hand I've seen it crash one day and then crash right away the next day.
I wish I could explain it, but I'm really at a loss and thats why I'm on
here asking for help. I have other domain member servers with exactly
the same samba version and config parameters that never exhibit this
behavior.


> one more query , do you have logon scripts in place. ?
>


Yes we do and they work fine (not on the server with our problems
however). I didn't see a netlogon share or parameters in your smb.conf
file to specify your logon scripts. You may try adding that and see if
that helps.

logon script = %U.bat

[netlogon]
comment = Network Logon Service
path = /home/netlogon
invalid users = bin adm daemon lp sync shutdown halt mail news
uucp operator games gopher ftp gdm postgres vacation named rebound
guest ok = Yes
browseable = No

> at my server. i have place logon scripts but are not working correctly
> some time logon scripts run when user logons. some times it doesn't run,
>
> when runs gives semaphore error
> below is my configuration, can you help me out.
> ################################################## ######
> I have a samba 3.0.21c with ldap backend , i have about 100 users connecting
> to my domain.
> i have a linux system which acts as a file server (prjsrv01) where i have
> declared 2 shares.
> projects and datalib. The users get drives mapped with the help of logon
> script. so i map
> projects share as P: drive
> net use p: //prjsrv01/projects.
> but whent the logon script runs the command. it says
> semaphore error.
>
> At the prjsrv01. i increased the log level and the following is the output
> of the file . when user locuz logged in.
> ################################################## ##############
> [2006/03/25 12:43:17, 4] lib/username.c:map_username(143)
> Scanning username map /usr/local/samba3c2/lib/smbusers
> [2006/03/25 12:43:17, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(219)
> check_ntlm_password: Checking password for unmapped user
> [MSDPL.COM]\[locuz]@[LINUXTEMP]
> with the new password interface
> [2006/03/25 12:43:17, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(222)
> check_ntlm_password: mapped user is: [MSDPL.COM
> ]\[locuz]@[LINUXTEMP]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:17, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:17, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:17, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:27, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:27, 2] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(317)
> check_ntlm_password: Authentication for user [locuz] -> [locuz] FAILED
> with error NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/process.crocess_smb(1194)
> Transaction 9 of length 43
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/process.c:switch_message(993)
> switch message SMBulogoffX (pid 3596) conn 0x0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/reply.c:reply_ulogoffX(1595)
> ulogoff, vuser id 102 does not map to user.
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/reply.c:reply_ulogoffX(1606)
> ulogoffX vuid=102
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/process.c:timeout_processing(1447)
> timeout_processing: End of file from client (client has disconnected).
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 2] smbd/server.c:exit_server(614)
> Closing connections
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/connection.c:yield_connection(69)
> Yielding connection to
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/server.c:exit_server(655)
> Server exit (normal exit)
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 4] lib/username.c:map_username(143)
> Scanning username map /usr/local/samba3c2/lib/smbusers
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(219)
> check_ntlm_password: Checking password for unmapped user
> [MSDPL.COM]\[locuz]@[LINUXTEMP]
> with the new password interface
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(222)
> check_ntlm_password: mapped user is: [MSDPL.COM
> ]\[locuz]@[LINUXTEMP]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:31, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 4] lib/username.c:map_username(143)
> Scanning username map /usr/local/samba3c2/lib/smbusers
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 2] lib/smbldap.c:smbldap_open_connection(722)
> smbldap_open_connection: connection opened
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] lib/smbldap.c:smbldap_connect_system(905)
> ldap_connect_system: succesful connection to the LDAP server
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 4] lib/smbldap.c:smbldap_open(969)
> The LDAP server is succesfully connected
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 2] passdb/pdb_ldap.c:init_group_from_ldap(2199)
> init_group_from_ldap: Entry found for group: 513
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 4] lib/substitute.c:automount_server(359)
> Home server: prjsrv01
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 4] lib/substitute.c:automount_server(359)
> Home server: prjsrv01
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:33, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 2] passdb/pdb_ldap.c:init_group_from_ldap(2199)
> init_group_from_ldap: Entry found for group: 513
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 2] passdb/pdb_ldap.c:init_group_from_ldap(2199)
> init_group_from_ldap: Entry found for group: 1000
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 2
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 2] passdb/pdb_ldap.c:init_group_from_ldap(2199)
> init_group_from_ldap: Entry found for group: 1629
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(268)
> check_ntlm_password: winbind authentication for user [locuz] succeeded
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cush_sec_ctx(256)
> push_sec_ctx(0, 0) : sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/uid.cush_conn_ctx(393)
> push_conn_ctx(0) : conn_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 1
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.cop_sec_ctx(386)
> pop_sec_ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 2] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(307)
> check_ntlm_password: authentication for user [locuz] -> [locuz] ->
> [locuz] succeeded
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp_sign.c:ntlmssp_sign_init(338)
> NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags:
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:debug_ntlmssp_flags(63)
> Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x20008235
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
> NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SEAL
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/password.c:register_vuid(257)
> User name: locuz Real name: Locuz Test Users
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/password.c:register_vuid(276)
> UNIX uid 1062 is UNIX user locuz, and will be vuid 101
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/password.c:register_vuid(305)
> Adding homes service for user 'locuz' using home directory: '/home/locuz'
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] param/loadparm.c:lp_add_home(2539)
> adding home's share [locuz] for user 'locuz' at '/home/locuz'
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.crocess_smb(1194)
> Transaction 4 of length 92
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.c:switch_message(993)
> switch message SMBtconX (pid 3598) conn 0x0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] smbd/reply.c:reply_tcon_and_X(660)
> Client requested device type [?????] for share [DATALIB]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/service.c:make_connection_snum(488)
> Connect path is '/datalib' for service [datalib]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] rpc_server/srv_srvsvc_nt.c:get_share_security(240)
> get_share_security: using default secdesc for datalib
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] lib/util_seaccess.c:se_access_check(250)
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] lib/util_seaccess.c:se_access_check(251)
> se_access_check: user sid is S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-3124
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-513
> se_access_check: also S-1-1-0
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-2
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-11
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-3001
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-4259
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/vfs.c:vfs_init_default(216)
> Initialising default vfs hooks
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/vfs.c:vfs_init_custom(244)
> Initialising custom vfs hooks from [recycle]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 2] lib/module.c:do_smb_load_module(66)
> Module '/usr/local/samba3c2/lib/vfs/recycle.so' loaded
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] rpc_server/srv_srvsvc_nt.c:get_share_security(240)
> get_share_security: using default secdesc for datalib
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] lib/util_seaccess.c:se_access_check(250)
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] lib/util_seaccess.c:se_access_check(251)
> se_access_check: user sid is S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-3124
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-513
> se_access_check: also S-1-1-0
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-2
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-11
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-3001
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-4259
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] rpc_server/srv_srvsvc_nt.c:get_share_security(240)
> get_share_security: using default secdesc for datalib
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] lib/util_seaccess.c:se_access_check(250)
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] lib/util_seaccess.c:se_access_check(251)
> se_access_check: user sid is S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-3124
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-513
> se_access_check: also S-1-1-0
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-2
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-11
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-3001
> se_access_check: also S-1-5-21-3963901886-956592875-555457773-4259
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (1062, 513) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 1] smbd/service.c:make_connection_snum(693)
> linuxtemp (192.168.129.254) connect to service datalib initially as user
> locuz (uid=1062, gid=513) (pid 3598)
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/reply.c:reply_tcon_and_X(708)
> tconX service=DATALIB
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.crocess_smb(1194)
> Transaction 5 of length 114
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.c:switch_message(993)
> switch message SMBntcreateX (pid 3598) conn 0x9c1f880
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (1062, 513) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] smbd/vfs.c:vfs_ChDir(738)
> vfs_ChDir to /datalib
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/error.c:error_packet(146)
> error packet at smbd/trans2.c(2629) cmd=162 (SMBntcreateX)
> NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.crocess_smb(1194)
> Transaction 6 of length 114
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.c:switch_message(993)
> switch message SMBntcreateX (pid 3598) conn 0x9c1f880
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] smbd/uid.c:change_to_user(222)
> change_to_user: Skipping user change - already user
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/error.c:error_packet(146)
> error packet at smbd/trans2.c(2629) cmd=162 (SMBntcreateX)
> NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.crocess_smb(1194)
> Transaction 7 of length 228
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.c:switch_message(993)
> switch message SMBsesssetupX (pid 3598) conn 0x0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_sesssetup_and_X(822)
> wct=12 flg2=0xc803
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_sesssetup_and_X_spnego(633)
> Doing spnego session setup
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_sesssetup_and_X_spnego(664)
> NativeOS=[Windows 2000 2195] NativeLanMan=[Windows 2000 5.0]
> PrimaryDomain=[]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_negotiate(525)
> Got OID 1 3 6 1 4 1 311 2 2 10
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_negotiate(528)
> Got secblob of size 58
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:debug_ntlmssp_flags(63)
> Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0xa200b207
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_OEM
> NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_DOMAIN_SUPPLIED
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_WORKSTATION_SUPPLIED
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_56
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.crocess_smb(1194)
> Transaction 8 of length 234
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/process.c:switch_message(993)
> switch message SMBsesssetupX (pid 3598) conn 0x0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_sesssetup_and_X(822)
> wct=12 flg2=0xc803
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_sesssetup_and_X_spnego(633)
> Doing spnego session setup
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_sesssetup_and_X_spnego(664)
> NativeOS=[Windows 2000 2195] NativeLanMan=[Windows 2000 5.0]
> PrimaryDomain=[]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:ntlmssp_server_auth(662)
> Got user=[] domain=[] workstation=[LINUXTEMP] len1=1 len2=0
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(219)
> check_ntlm_password: Checking password for unmapped user
> []\[]@[LINUXTEMP] with the new password interface
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(222)
> check_ntlm_password: mapped user is: [MSDPL.COM
> ]\[]@[LINUXTEMP]
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] lib/substitute.c:automount_server(359)
> Home server: prjsrv01
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 4] lib/substitute.c:automount_server(359)
> Home server: prjsrv01
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(268)
> check_ntlm_password: guest authentication for user [] succeeded
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp_sign.c:ntlmssp_sign_init(338)
> NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags:
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:debug_ntlmssp_flags(63)
> Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x20008235
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
> NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SEAL
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
> NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/password.c:register_vuid(257)
> User name: nobody Real name: nobody
> [2006/03/25 12:43:34, 3] smbd/password.c:register_vuid(276)
> UNIX uid 99 is UNIX user nobody, and will be vuid 103
> [2006/03/25 12:47:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:47:34, 3] smbd/process.c:check_reload (1428)
> Printcap cache time expired.
> [2006/03/25 12:47:34, 3] printing/pcap.ccap_cache_reload(117)
> reloading printcap cache
> [2006/03/25 12:47:34, 3] printing/pcap.ccap_cache_reload(223)
> reload status: ok
> [2006/03/25 12:47:34, 3] printing/pcap.ccap_cache_reload(117)
> reloading printcap cache
> [2006/03/25 12:47:34, 3] printing/pcap.ccap_cache_reload(223)
> reload status: ok
> [2006/03/25 12:48:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:49:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:50:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> [2006/03/25 12:51:34, 3] smbd/sec_ctx.c:set_sec_ctx(288)
> setting sec ctx (0, 0) - sec_ctx_stack_ndx = 0
> ################################################## ##############
>
> The following is the smb.conf file
> ################################################## #################
> [global]
>
> unix charset = LOCALE
> workgroup = msdpl.com
> netbios name = prjsrv01
> server string = Project Server 1
> printcap name = /etc/printcap
> load printers = yes
> cups options = raw
> log level = 2
> log file = /usr/local/samba-3c/var/%U.%m.log
> syslog = 0
> max log size = 100
> smb ports = 139
> security = domain
> username map = /usr/local/samba-3c/lib/smbusers
> socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
> deadtime = 15
> kernel oplocks = no
> name resolve order = wins bcasts hosts
> wins server = 192.168.129.20
> dns proxy = no
> ldap server = 192.168.129.20
> ldap suffix = dc=msdpl,dc=com
> ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
> ldap user suffix = ou=People
> ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
> ldap idmap suffix = ou=Idmap
> ldap admin dn = cn=manager,dc=msdpl,dc=com
> ldap ssl = no
> ldap timeout = 50
> acl check permissions = Yes
> template shell = /bin/false
> winbind use default domain = no
> inherit permissions = yes
> inherit acls = yes
> nt acl support = yes
> hide dot files = yes
>
> #######################################Share
> Definations####################################### #
> [homes]
> comment = Home Directories
> valid users = %S
> browseable = no
> writable = yes
> veto files =
> /.bash_history/.bash_logout/.bash_profile/.bashrc/.canna/.emacs/.gtkrc/.kde/.viminfo/.xemacs/.zshrc/
> hide dot files = yes
>
> [projects]
> comment = All Projects
> path = /projects
> browseable = no
> guest ok = no
> writeable = yes
> printable = no
> veto files = desktop.ini/lost+found/.Trash-root/*.sh/*.scr/.recycle/
> create mode = 2700
> force create mode = 0700
> force directory mode = 0700
> inherit permissions = yes
> inherit acls = yes
> vfs objects = recycle
> ################################################## #################
>
> Regards
> Niranjan
>


--
Matt Lung

Midwest Tool & Die, Corp.


--
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/samba