--===============1008399987==

--=-k4q+GC3De2wI/vYgi9o2

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 08:20 +0000, Whitaker, Adrian N wrote:
> My original post didn't seem to work properly - so I am trying again ...
>=20
> I am having problems getting security=3Ddomain to work properly with Samb=

> 3.0.11 (this seems to be the recommended configuration for the
> application which I use - ClearCase)

Please upgrade to 3.0.21c, set 'security=3Dads', and start winbindd (the
upgrade fixes bugs, the 'security=3Dads' option allows use of kerberos in
AD, and starting winbind (even if not used in nsswitch.conf) allows use
of the a persistent connection to the DC).=20

The issues appear to be problems contacting your domain controller, so
you may wish to take a network sniff and see what's going on.

Andrew Bartlett

--=20
Andrew Bartlett http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College http://hawkerc.net