Thanks for your responses.

>However, since that time, a large amount of work has been done on the
>Samba3 codebase to allow clustering in practise, and I expect to see
>further work in this area.

Are these part of the samba-latest tarball that's downloadable from
samba.org?
I've been trying out samba-3.0.21c for a few days now. Can you point me to
the tree/patches that deal with clustering Samba3? Also, some documentation
regarding what features are implemented and what doesn't work with the
current
batch of code would be very helpful.
I hope to be able to test the clustering aspects of Samba3 and provide
feedback.

Thanks,
--Abhi