About a year ago I worked out an architecture in which rsync would be
used to replicate profiles from location to location (replication being
triggered by *logout*, not *login*) but it never got anywhere near
implementation as far as I am aware. You just have to make sure you
have enough bandwidth so you can move the profiles faster than the
people. :-) Of course rsync helps quite a bit.

Bob Gautier

>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Tomasz Chmielewski
> --=20
>=20

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally pri=
vileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of t=
he intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, ple=
ase advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified that disclosing=
, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents =
of this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reason=
able precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we canno=
t accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses i=
n this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of =
this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of =
the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that in=
formation is subsequently confirmed in writing. If this email contains an=
=20offer, that should be considered as an invitation to treat.