--===============0833551726==

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

hi,
in company i work for i often work on employees computers (to solve
their issues mainly). they do not have sufficient rights to all shares,
which i need,
i used to just connect to share i need and when samba denies permission
windows (xp) station asked me about password, so i typed my username and
pass and get access to everything i want.
recently i've changed main server in company (that is: hardware,
linux distribution and samba version) and i'm not able to do this=20
trick anymore. i see in samba's logs:=20
"user '' (from session setup) not permitted to access=20
this share ()", so it looks like samba do not allow me to
change login during session. it's a bit uncomfortable for me.
How can i back to my previous settings? Or even better - is there a way
to keep authentication via session setup (so normal employees could not
connect as other user even if they'll get his/her pass), which will
allow me to login as another user with some trick (maybe closing session
and starting new one or something like that?).

--=20
. . Marcin Kryczek . . . . . . . . . . . .RLU: #316599 . .
. . Gentoo Linux Developer. . . . . . .mail: mkay@gentoo.org . . =
=20
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PGP: 0xD6CFCCF1 . . =
=20
=2E Key Fingerprint: EE8F E832 54E4 2456 C582 5B32 E10F EEDC D6CF CCF1 .=20

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8--