--===============1898968634==

--nextPart1257686.ISvRbom1PX

I'm using the following script at logon time:

=2D-- add_network_printers.vbs ---
on error resume next
Set WshNetwork =3D CreateObject("WScript.Network")

PrinterPath =3D "\\server\c510-sw"
WshNetwork.RemovePrinterConnection PrinterPath, true, true
WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection PrinterPath

Select Case UCase(WshNetwork.ComputerName)
Case "WKS01"
WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "HP DeskJet 870C"
Case "WKS02"
WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "HP DeskJet 840C"
Case Else
WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "\\server\c510-sw"
End Select
=2D-- END ---

This removes the print driver and reinstalls it.