On 2/15/2006 Marc Fournier (fournie@gmx.net) wrote:
> I would like every domain user to be able to install programs on
> every domain machine. As I understood, this can be achieved by adding
> every domain user in the "Domain Admins" group. Am I right ? Is there
> a better way to do this?

Ack! Well, it's your network, but I really strongly urge you NOT to make
them all DOMAIN Admins.

At worst, add the Domain USERS group to the LOCAL Administrators group.
This will make all domain USERS a member of the LOCAL Administrators
group on each computer, without making them all domain ADMINS.

Best regards,