Hi, wel, i didn't solve it, i just let my users print multiple times
and if they want lots of prints, i print it for them.

What you can do, ( i didn't ) is add the Domain users to the printer
operators
But if 1 users change the printer settings it goes to all users.

> I also have people unable to delete each other's jobs while they are
>allowed in CUPS.

this is correct behavor, Windows Rights are set this way, no cups =
rights.

you can add a group to the printers to give some persons delete rights,
maybe=20
you can resolve the printing of multiple copies also, but i didnt had =
the
time
to get on to this.

( see the security tap of the printer ( go to \\servername\ printers =
and
faxes \ ) =20

Hope this info helped you a bit.

Louis