--===============0728535790==

--=-2yU7B/84QYbWOXx0qsIG

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 11:59 +0100, Peter Fortuin wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm working on a server and I enabled quota's on the filesystem. This wor=

ks=20
> fine. But Samba doesn't see that quota. I have read that you need to comp=

ile=20
> samba with quota support. My problem is that I have a running Samba (from=

=20
> SuSe 10) and I don't know if there is quota support build in. Is there so=

me=20
> way to see if quota support has been compiled in?

You can check which options Samba has been built with by using the -b
option to smbd and look for the WITH_XXX options. For example from the
Debian packaging of Samba 3.0.20b:

$ /usr/sbin/smbd -b
[some stuff deleted]
--with Options:
WITH_ADS
WITH_AUTOMOUNT
WITH_PAM
WITH_QUOTAS
WITH_SENDFILE
WITH_SMBMOUNT
WITH_SYSLOG
WITH_UTMP
WITH_WINBIND

So this smbd has been built with ADS support, automount, pam, quotas,
etc.

Tim.

--=-2yU7B/84QYbWOXx0qsIG

--=-2yU7B/84QYbWOXx0qsIG--