--===============0122239651==

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

Hi Roman,

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 11:01:25AM +0100, Roman Sommer wrote:
>=20
> hello everyone,
>=20
> I can read *any* attribute I want out of the Active Directory using 'net
> ads dn'.. except for one - which of course is the (only) one I need.
>=20
> netbootGUID. It is stored in an octet string as is objectGUID and
> objectSid which I can read properly.

Ok, I fixed that in subversion (see
http://build.samba.org/?function=3Dd...3D1139480667;=
author=3Dgd;revision=3D13410)

You might want to take a look at the adssearch.pl perl script which
quickly allows you to work on decoding the various attributes without
recompiling.

Guenther
--=20
G=FCnther Deschner GPG-ID: 8EE11688