Hi,

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: samba-bounces+zuhause=tippex.net@lists.samba.org
[mailto:samba-bounces+zuhause=tippex.net@lists.samba.org] Im Auftrag von
Matthew Easton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2006 08:09
An: samba mail-list
Betreff: Re: [Samba] About join domain in different subnet.

Someone else on the list may correct me, but I think the problem is
that the computer joining the domain is discovering the domain
controller by broadcast -- and broadcasts don't cross the router.

AFAIK DNS on the client has to point to the PDC to join the Domain.
The same effect could be achieved using a wins server. Have never tried
this.

Regards

Torsten