I have a samba (version 3.0.14a-Debian) running an NT style domain
and want to add a member file server implementing winbind.

When I use "wbinfo -u" it returns a list of all my domain users. When
I use "wbinfo -g" it returns 3 results: DOMAIN#power users,
DOMAIN#administrators, DOMAIN##backup operators, but nothing else
(There is a group "mob" on the PDC that is the primary group for all
the domain users).

When I run "getent passwd" I only get users from /etc/passwd,
nothing from my domain.

Can anyone offer me advice on how to troubleshoot this?