I have four subnets. Three have a single Samba WINS. One has a Server =
2003 WINS. I have no control over the router connect the subnets. I have =
control over the Samba servers and the S2003. I'd like to have subnet =
browse lists of all subnets visible on all subnets to all the =
workstations. Right now I only have each subnet's browse list visible on =
its subnet, Except for the samba WINS servers which are visible on the =
subnets that have the Samba servers but not the S2003 subnet.

Samba server firewalls have ports 42,135,137,138,139,445 all open all =

Craig Jackson

Here's the Samba WINS config:

workgroup =3D ASKK1
server string =3D JAC-1
netbios name =3D JAC-1
wins support =3D yes
local master =3D yes
preferred master =3D yes
os level =3D 65
remote browse sync =3D
remote announce =3D
browseable =3D yes
browse list =3D yes

dns proxy =3D no

log file =3D /var/log/samba/log.%m
max log size =3D 1000
syslog =3D 0
panic action =3D /usr/share/samba/panic-action %d

security =3D share
encrypt passwords =3D true
passdb backend =3D tdbsam guest
invalid users =3D root