--------------000406040301030300090309

hey josh ,
have your users rights to write in in /var/spool/samba ?
try to chmod -R /var/spool/samba
if you use the pure http cups printer from win xp ( or a linux machine
)directly set permissions in /etc/cups.conf in cups server machine
you cant trust the suse defaults for this stuff
Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best Regards