hey josh ,
have your users rights to write in in /var/spool/samba ?
try to chmod -R /var/spool/samba
if you use the pure http cups printer from win xp ( or a linux machine
)directly set permissions in /etc/cups.conf in cups server machine
you cant trust the suse defaults for this stuff

Josh Kelley schrieb:
> On 1/26/06, Gareth Robert Halfacree wrote:
>> Printing from the cups web interface ('Print Test Page') works fine.
>> Printing when logged on as 'administrator' works fine. Printing as a
>> Joe-Blow user fails miserably.
>> I'm getting the following error message in the logs:
>> [2006/01/26 08:48:58, 0] printing/print_cups.c:cups_queue_get(903)
>> Unable to get jobs for ipp://localhost/printers/IT_Office -
>> client-error-not-authorized

> I may be wrong, but this sounds to me like a CUPS error - it sounds
> like CUPS isn't permitting connections from Samba.
> Josh Kelley

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best Regards
Robert Schetterer