Thanks all,

I have update all the system and the problem with glibc is resolved. But
when i logon with a new user the new user cannot not logon. The log
show:

==> /var/log/samba/192.168.1.189.log <==
[2005/12/22 10:53:03, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(265)
make_server_info_from_pw failed!

I don't understand because the new users cannot logon when I view these
from samba server with wbinfo -u and getent passwd commands.

Can be that exist any cache file with the users in the samba server?

Thanks!

El dc 21 de 12 del 2005 a les 12:02 -0800, en/na Jeremy Allison va
escriure:

--
INGENT GROUP SYSTEMS, SL
www.ingent.net