Hi all.
Feelling kind of stupid while asking this, but...
I've come to the point where I can access via EventViewer, but of =
course not
a single event shows up as nothing is beeing fed to them.=20
Can someone give me some pointers for the
"my_program_to_parse_into_eventlog_records" script?

Best regards,
Bruno Guerreiro