Hi Shaun

can u give me the full configuration of that share...
because i didnt get much idea.. where i have to add this.. things..
hope its adding under share definisions...
really getting confused.. so please...

my present share configuration is.. this

[vol8]
path =3D /vol08_800
valid users =3D @16777729
read only =3D No
create mask =3D 0644
security mask =3D 0755
directory mask =3D 0775
inherit permissions =3D Yes
inherit acls =3D Yes
inherit owner =3D Yes

Thanks A lot..
Jerrynikki.

On 12/14/05, Shaun Bolling wrote:This is how I did it. I
have Redhat ES 3 and samba-3.0.0-14.3E.

vfs objects =3D recycle
recycle:exclude =3D *.tmp,*.temp
recycle:keeptree =3D yes