Hmmm, I've tried that and it worked!! But, it is not what I'm looking =
to do.

Say I have a User in the Windows 2000 Active Directory with their =
primary
group set to Staff. What I would like is to have samba include
smb.conf.staff as their configuration and that would contain things such =
as
different shares and special veto options and their Home directory would =
be
located in /home/staff/%username%.

Now, if I have a user with their primary group set to Student then I =
want it
to load smb.conf.student with a different set a shares and veto files =
and
such. And their home directory would be located in
/home/students/%Year_Of_Gradutaion%/%username%.

Is there away that I will be able to do this??

The only way that I got it to work was to not use the %G. And we just =
have
WAY too many users to specify a config file for each user.

Again, thank you.

Dave

From: samba-bounces+djlucas=3Dorcsd.org@lists.samba.org