I have a samba 3 workina as a PDC I would like to configure Default User
for roaming profiles.
I modified Default User and I put it to netlogon share. Everything works
well, when user first login it get the default profile.
But how to automatically configure email program (outlook express) for
new user, that when user first login it will be automatically configured.
The problem is with names and email accounts, beacause of course every
user has other names.
The email server names I configured allready in registry (ntuser.dat in
default user ), because of course every user has the same email server.
Do you know how to do that
thanks in advance
luk