Hello,
I am migrating files from an NT4 server to a Samba server using the
command line:

net rpc share MIGRATE FILES My_Share -S srv-nt4 -D srv-samba
-UAdministrateur%passwd --attrs --acls -v

Since these are french machines I think I am having trouble with
accentuation:
I get these errors:

cannot check for directory \My_Share\Photos défenses: Call returned
zero bytes (EOF)

and

could not handle file \My_Share\Photos d�fenses\photo.JPG:
NT_STATUS_END_OF_FILE

However, If I leave out the --acls option, file are copied correctly
(of course leaving out correct acls)
How can I effectively migrate my old shares without losing the acls?
I am using the "inherit owner=yes" option but it doesn't seem to work
all the time.
Could someone please enlighten me on these matters,
(I am using samba-3.0.23c-2.el5.2.0.2; wbinfo & getent work fine, I AM
mounting my filesystem with acl support)

Regards

Pierig.