Hello,
I hope this is the right place to ask this one.
I've got a FreeBSD 6.2 machine acting as an nfs server. It's exporting a
home directory to several machines. On the server that home directory has a
symlink in it to another directory on the filesystem. As long as users are
on the server they can view the directory symlinked to, but if viewing
through samba, they're logged on to another machine, that directory
obviously doesn't show up because the endpoint doesn't exist on the nfs
clients. I'm wondering would dfs fix this? If so, would i have to do it on
the server or client boxes?
Thanks.
Dave.