Hi all,

I have a machine joined to AD as a member server and have home drives
and roaming profiles redirected in AD to the local samba member server.

Users that login are authenticated via winbind and AD.

I'm wondering if it is possible to have local users on the Samba system
in tdbsam or ldapsam. I did try but no luck so far.

Has anyone done this?

--
George Farris farrisg@mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College

As with the rail barons of the past:
"There is no reason why the computer industry should have to put up
with 'private standards' any longer. The word 'incompatible' is a
dirty word. It's time to run those who insist on using it out of the
business."