[Samba] idealx-smbtools gone? - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] idealx-smbtools gone? - Samba ; Hello Samba-world, I'm looking for the idealx-smbtools. Okay this is written in every other mail in this list - pointing to samba.idealx.org. But there is no server. Even www.idealx.org is redirected to www.opentrust.org . As you can see there, there ...

  1. [Samba] idealx-smbtools gone?

    Hello Samba-world,

    I'm looking for the idealx-smbtools. Okay this is written in every
    other mail in this list - pointing to samba.idealx.org. But there is no
    server. Even www.idealx.org is redirected to www.opentrust.org. As you
    can see there, there is a bottom line with idealx, but as far as i can
    see, no smbtools.
    Does anyone knows a valid source? Am I blind, looking for trees while
    standing in a forrest?

    Greetings
    Andy

  2. Re: [Samba] idealx-smbtools gone?

    On Mon, 2007-11-06 at 18:22 +0200, Andreas Paulick wrote:
    > Hello Samba-world,
    >
    > I'm looking for the idealx-smbtools. Okay this is written in every
    > other mail in this list - pointing to samba.idealx.org. But there is no
    > server. Even www.idealx.org is redirected to www.opentrust.org. As you
    > can see there, there is a bottom line with idealx, but as far as i can
    > see, no smbtools.
    > Does anyone knows a valid source? Am I blind, looking for trees while
    > standing in a forrest?
    >
    > Greetings
    > Andy

    They are on sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/smbldap-tools/

  3. Re: [Samba] idealx-smbtools gone?

    Andreas Paulick dijo:

    > I'm looking for the idealx-smbtools. Okay this is written in every
    > other mail in this list - pointing to samba.idealx.org. But there is no
    > server. Even www.idealx.org is redirected to www.opentrust.org. As you
    > can see there, there is a bottom line with idealx, but as far as i can
    > see, no smbtools.
    > Does anyone knows a valid source? Am I blind, looking for trees while
    > standing in a forrest?

    You can go to their sourceforge page and download from there[1], or you
    can take it from some distribution. In Debian you have the original
    sources[2] and the .deb package.

    [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/smbldap-tools/
    [2] http://packages.debian.org/smbldap-tools

    Good luck!
    --
    Asier.

  4. Re: [Samba] idealx-smbtools gone?

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:58:40 +0200 (CEST), Asier wrote
    > Andreas Paulick dijo:
    >
    > > Does anyone knows a valid source? Am I blind, looking for trees while
    > > standing in a forrest?

    > You can go to their sourceforge page and download from there[1], or you
    > can take it from some distribution. In Debian you have the original
    > sources[2] and the .deb package.
    >
    > [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/smbldap-tools/
    > [2] http://packages.debian.org/smbldap-tools

    They are also included in the the standard .tgz source in the directory
    examples/LDAP/smbldap-tools-0.9.2 ...

    Best regards,

    GanaŽl LAPLANCHE
    ganael.laplanche@martymac.com