[Samba] net groupmap --> HELP! - Samba

This is a discussion on [Samba] net groupmap --> HELP! - Samba ; Hello I still have a problem with the "net groupmap add" command. If I add a domain group to a lcoal group, the memebers of the domain group should show up as members of the local group. Or am I ...

  1. [Samba] net groupmap --> HELP!

    Hello

    I still have a problem with the "net groupmap add" command. If I add a
    domain group to a lcoal group, the memebers of the domain group should
    show up as members of the local group. Or am I totaly wrong?

    cheers

  2. Re: [Samba] net groupmap --> HELP!

  3. Re: [Samba] net groupmap --> HELP!

    Hi

    I mean, if i do a "net groupmap add mydomaingroup mylocalgroup". what
    is exactly the result of this?

    cheers

    On 6/1/07, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

  4. Re: [Samba] net groupmap --> HELP!