Hello,
I have a CentOS 4.4 box acting as a print server with a cups backend and
samba 3.2.4. I recently ran yum which updated both cups and cups-libs, but i
do not think this is my problem. I've added windows drivers to the samba
sharea and have in the past printed a test page to the printer. Now when i
atempt to do this with a word document from a windows box, i am getting the
error: client not authorized. It is showing me connecting to the print$
share as my user which have SePrintOperatorPrivilege, then i get the error
from cups about the client not being authorized. Any help appreciated. Some
urgency!
Thanks.
Dave.