Re: [Samba] Samba sessions - Samba

This is a discussion on Re: [Samba] Samba sessions - Samba ; ---- Original message ---- >Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:58:13 -0400 >From: "Wagg, Dave" >Subject: [Samba] Samba sessions >To: "Samba user group" > >Hi, > >We have implemented a new AIX 5.3, P55A using Samba...we have about 70 >users online ...

  1. Re: [Samba] Samba sessions