From: borgarello@abex.it [mailto:borgarello@abex.it]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 9:32 AM
To: samba@lists.samba.org
Subject: [Samba] VFS on AIX 5.2 4.3.3

Hello
I have been trying to use the module recycle.so on samba
installed on Aix. I tried with different version of Aix and
also different versions of samba. Also the latest one 3.0.24.
I have always installed the Binary version .
Always when I activate the recycle option the samba server
stops to accept connections. Otherwise it works normally.
I have googled on this problem and someone suggested to compile
modules statically. Does anybody have this option working on aix ?
Please can you tell me how to do it ?
Thanks in Advance
Massimo Borgarello

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments there to, isintended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may containprivileged or confidential information. If you have received this e-mailin error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete thise-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution orcopying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictlyprohibited.